JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Tech Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursula123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 11:51am
My name is Rea .I am 27 age..I came from Croatia and I plan to go in Graz in jazz music vocal schoolSmile and I would like to have connection  with other musicians in Austria .That "s my concert with jazz trio Smile in Croatia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfXwO0fkF6w&context=C45a4073ADvjVQa1PpcFP1yLhUX3OnO5Y2RQxW4hWpp3q548R8JXQ=
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 1:07pm
Welcome to the site, I'll check out your link when I get home from work.
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 5:35pm
I finally got to check it out, you have a very nice voice. The video was kind of dark and the song cut off in the middle, but your good vocals came through very clearly.
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 4:13pm
Hello, Ursula, your link does not work but welcome to the site. Don't worry about the link though because some of mine a dodgy at times and I have been here for years Wink. If you return try and get it to connect and I will have a listen. Sounds interesting.
Matt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic