JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Non jazz videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 12:49am
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2012 at 4:01pm
Outstanding drum solo in the middle of the video:

dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2012 at 12:22pm
^ nice

Here's a cover of a Prince song. Somehow fitting for 3:30 am - takes about a minute to actually start the cover. Interesting, quite different.

Edited by dreadpirateroberts - 30 Sep 2012 at 12:23pm
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
Reviews...
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 8:35pm

My friend seems to like rock and blues somehow or other. A guitar player such as The Blues Bros make a figure. A woman playing a harmonica is their friend. It is a friend of all the members me. Of course the member enjoyed live on that day while the audience had alcohol. The drummer in a shirt of "Red" of KC seems to get drunk somehow or other, too. LOL

Is there the person who already knows who a drummer is now? LOL

Anyway, please enjoy this. Tongue

Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 8:50pm
Cool! Is that you, Kazu?!
Fantastic
Reviews...
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 8:55pm
Thank you for enjoying it. We are not professional. However, I often enjoy a performance in such a shop. I was not really familiar with such a music very much. Therefore, I learned music right in front of live. Because I almost did only rhythm, I did not do the too loud performance at the back. Rather I have already got drunk.LOL
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 1:23am
Ha ha, "Messin with the Kid" and "Too Hot to Handle" , sounds like Kazz is ready to do some fill in work if he ever comes to Memphis, those are all songs that people expect you to know if you play the clubs around here.
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 1:56am

Both Ash and John seemed to enjoy this. If there is the opportunity when I will go to Memphis in the future, only sightseeing is enough for it. We do not have the technique to satisfy people because I only enjoyed music. Big smile

However, if such a place is even in Memphis, I come and want to see it. By an audition. LOL

It is a joke. I am an amateur. LOL

Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 11:49pm
A new album of Brian Eno released this month. It is good ambient music. However, I still love "Music For Airports".

Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 12:03am
^ Yes, it does sound like the stuff he used to make for the past 20-25 years. Such a shame. It's like as if he chose texture over tone, but I may be wrong. 
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 12:21am
Surely. I do not know all about his album. It is a fact that he established ambient music. However, I think that he has already played a basic role in the music such as "Discreet Music" and "Music For Airports" in ambient music.
snobb View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 3:11pm
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 12:47am
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 1:22am
Kazuhiro View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazuhiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 9:46am
It is not yet possible to catch the total picture of this new album if I do not check the whole.

idlero View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idlero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 9:52am
I think the problem with a lot of the fusion music is that it's extremely predictable, it's a rock rhythm and the solos all play the same stuff and they play it over and over again ...
Ken Burns
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 6:06am
Have been listening to this a lot lately

Reviews...
idlero View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idlero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2013 at 1:11pm
one of my favourites

I think the problem with a lot of the fusion music is that it's extremely predictable, it's a rock rhythm and the solos all play the same stuff and they play it over and over again ...
Ken Burns
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic