JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick ratings bug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick ratings bug
    Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 6:07pm
When I click to rate an album on the homepage, the JMA software accepts my rating but it does not display it, like I hadn't rated the album at all. This only happens after I refresh the page.

Edited by harmonium.ro - 07 Apr 2011 at 6:25pm
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 9:01pm
Also, the star ratings of reviews don't show up on the main page in Opera. I didn't make a thread about it because MMA used to do that, but it recently stopped, so I'm assuming that will be a future update for JMA. 

Also this page still has the Metal Music Reviews title ;-)

Edited by Henry Plainview - 07 Apr 2011 at 9:03pm
AtomicCrimsonRush View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtomicCrimsonRush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:53am
When posting reviews i cant rate an album any stars below 3 and a half - it just flashes and refuses to rate....
M@X View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M@X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

Also this page still has the Metal Music Reviews title[/URL] ;-)

Fixed, later we will have the genre name in title, etc...
M@X View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M@X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:03pm
^^ Problems with Quick Ratings are on WHICH browsers ? IE, Firefox and what version ?

Thanks
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:34pm
I was having the bug in Firefox, but now it seems that you fixed it partly. When I rate an album now on the homepage, the rating is shown, but it does not remain there for when I come again. Firefox is 3.6.16.
idlero View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idlero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 1:17pm
Firefox 3.6.13 and I don't have the problem
I think the problem with a lot of the fusion music is that it's extremely predictable, it's a rock rhythm and the solos all play the same stuff and they play it over and over again ...
Ken Burns
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic