JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exit Oz - experimental jazz from Romania

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exit Oz - experimental jazz from Romania
    Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:14am
http://identitate.bandcamp.com/album/apartment-session-13-dec-2011

This is a project of a Facebook friend of mine, and I was hugely surprised by it. First by the quality - I expected something amateur, but this is brilliant. Second, the style; I knew the guy as the former guitarist, singer and leader of an indie rock band, so I didn't expect him next to play sax and experimental jazz!

The music sounds like Colin Stetson or Guillaume Perret. The release is "name your price".

harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:17am
Unhappy
idlero View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idlero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:56am
not my cup of tea
I think the problem with a lot of the fusion music is that it's extremely predictable, it's a rock rhythm and the solos all play the same stuff and they play it over and over again ...
Ken Burns
shayne View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 9:39am
I'm sorry but I would be honest of my opinion. I feel like I'm in a horror scene. I don't know, how was that suppose to be a rock music? I think I could help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic