JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What song are you using as your ringtone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MintChalida93 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintChalida93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What song are you using as your ringtone?
    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 12:54am
Matt View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Jazz Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 2:25pm
I had Frankie Laines ,Ghost Riders In The Sky for a while as the main one and after my wife personalised her phone that when I rang there was a horse neighing, I changed her SMS notification to a mooing cow. Back to just an old fashioned ring these days.
Matt
MumMum222 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumMum222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 3:40am
Now, I am using Shotgun song - George Ezra as ringtone for my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. You can visit the link https://123ringtones.info/shotgun-george-ezra-ringtone.html to download the song to your phone.

js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 6:49am
I went through the choices provided to me and settled on something that sounds sort of like a techno version of "Smoke on the Water".
Araxie View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Araxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 1:50am
Hello. People are currently using what song to make a ringtone for the phone( sonneries bébé qui rigole ). Can you share with me? thank you!< ="text/">

Edited by Araxie - 07 Sep 2018 at 3:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic