JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Other music related lounges >Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PopMarket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msclvr12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PopMarket
    Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 3:17am

Does anybody else still love listening to classic jazz as much as I do? I feel like it has become a lost genre in our society but I personally think nothing is more soothing- especially accompanied with a bubble bath. I work for Sony Music and they have this amazing website called Pop Market that actually has the entire collections of various legendary jazz artists such as Return to Forever, Wayne Shorter, and Stan Getz. My personal favorite is Paul Desmond so I ordered the collection they offer from him and I love it! You can find his collection as well as many others at http://complete.popmarket.com?utm_campaign=miles You should all check them out! 

Moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by msclvr12 msclvr12 wrote:

Does anybody else still love listening to classic jazz as much as I do? I feel like it has become a lost genre in our society but I personally think nothing is more soothing- especially accompanied with a bubble bath. ...

As for myself, I do not listen to "jazz" anymore than I listen to "rock", and more than I listen to "pop" music that is piped by music companies for their profit, specially when some of these are now in the public domain. So the answer to your question is ... nope ... I do not listen to the same things that you do or are trying to push!

How clever of you!
... And then one day, the prophet said that you and I would know what is art ... and real!
da231706 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da231706 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:40pm
  Hey everyone! My name is Ella and I work for PopMarket. I saw that you are all fans of Return to Forever, so I thought I’d share some information about our site! It’s like Groupon but it focuses on music deals. More specifically it has great deals on complete album collections! It’s worth your time to check out, especially if you know someone with a birthday coming up or you just want to give yourself a little something! Right now we have a fantastic deal going on for Return to Forever- it has 5 CDs with exclusive photos and more. Hope you enjoy! http://www.popmarket.com/return-to-forever-the-complete-columbia-albums-collection/details/25809728?utm_campaign=miles
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic