JazzMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Jazz Music Lounges >Jazz Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jazz song on mannix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 7:04pm
okay, I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, you can also search for the song using the album samples provided on amazon.com
keystone View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keystone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 6:14pm
thank you very much..i would definitely love to know the name of the song ..i haven't been able to find much info on it
js View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Site admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 6:11pm
Thats either Herb Alpert, or the Baja Marimba Band, which was a spin off group from Alpert.
I own a lot of those records and might be able to find the song, but it may take a while.
Let me know if you already have found out the name so I don't search in vain.
keystone View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keystone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 2:26pm
i was watching an episode of mannix called to the swiftest death and i thought i heard them playing a herb alpert song...can anyone tell me the name of that song?...if you go to 32:02 into the show the song will start...link below..thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz441W6lsGI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic